Everyone likes to travel. New people, new places, new custom and tradition help people broaden their horizons. One of the principal values of travelling lies in the fact that it breaks the monotony of life and work.
For some people it may be a mad rush from one place to another whereas travelling is a time to relax, reflect and ponder. It gives a fresh outlook, new zeal and better determination. Great travelers List of the world like Vasco De Gama and Marco Polo unearthed a new world and presented it to the people.
Writer of the book, “Across the three seas” Mr. Afanasi Nikitin, A Russian traveler, who travelled India introduced Indian culture to his people. Likewise Chinese traveler Hen sung who travelled India in 5th to 6th century during the King Harshawardhana period has written about India and its golden glory.
What I would like to emphasize is that travelling gives you an opportunity to have a true picture of whatever you see. Though it is expensive, sometimes risky and time taking but its satisfaction is second to none.
One should never consider travelling as just mere seeing of sights; it is rather a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. When one travels to places, one confronts not only the physical exposure to a new place, but also is mentally exposed to new happenings around the world. A lot exist in the whole wide world to feel and experience and this can be attained by those who dare to travel.
If we talk of places around the world to travel, the list would be endless. There are mountains, plain areas, islands, coasts and beaches, deserts and it can go on and on. Out of the endless options available, each one provides a different experience to be felt. Those who love to travel have the healthiest addiction that leads them to enlightenment of their minds and soul. It simply re-establishes the harmony that once existed between Man and the Universe. Seeking to maintain the harmonious relation with the entire universe, one never needs to plan a tour; it should simply be an unplanned one with a bag packed and courageous soul to make a move and step forward to face the glories of the beautiful big world.
I would like to mention the 5 places in India that are a must go. The list includes:
- Goa– A state in western India famous for its beaches and old Goa colonial architecture.
- Mumbai- A densely populated city on the west coast of India. It is India’s largest city. The heart of Bollywood’s film industry and well known for shopping and other colonial landmarks.
- Jaipur- Best known as “THE PINK CITY”, is situated in Rajasthan and is the capital of Rajasthan. The city has many architectural monuments to visit like Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and many more.
- Shimla- It is the capital of Northern India state Himachal Pradesh and is situated in Himalayan foothills. The place is always full of tourists from all over the world. There are beautiful mountain views, Mall road famous for shopping and people confronts snow fall during winter season.
- Ooty– A hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in Southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. It is best known for the beautiful views, lakes and government botanical garden.