If you’re looking for a way to move IncrediMail emails to Outlook PST, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll go through how to export email messages and attachments from IncrediMail and import them into an Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 compatible PST format in this part. Save your IncrediMail emails in EML format, then use the EML to PST converter software to mass export EML files. To begin, familiarise yourself with both email applications, IncrediMail and Outlook.
Table of Contents
Method 1: – How to Export IncrediMail Emails to Outlook 2019/ 2016/ 2013/ 2010/ 2007/ 2003?
Manual Solution in Two Steps
To convert Incredimail to Outlook using this method, the IncrediMail program must be installed on the machine. This procedure is broken into two steps: first, export IncrediMail emails as EML files, and then convert them to PST files.
To migrate messages from IncrediMail to Outlook PST format, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Manually export emails from IncrediMail
- Start IncrediMail on your computer.
- In Outlook, choose the email you want to move, as shown below.
- From the resulting menu, select File >> Save As.
- A window will open as soon as you click the Save As option. Choose a location for the file to be saved and give it a name in the File name box. Then, from the Save as a type drop-down menu, select.eml format and click Save.
- At long last, your email is saved. If you want to send more than one email from Outlook, repeat the process.
It takes a long time to manually export IncrediMail messages as EML. If consumers have thousands of emails in numerous folders, it will be a nightmare for them.
After you’ve finished moving your IncrediMail email messages out, follow the procedures below:
Step 2: Import Emails from IncrediMail to Outlook PST
Users require a dependable solution that can convert emails from IncrediMail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 importable PST in order to shift their emails from IncrediMail to Outlook. To move IncrediMail email data to PST, we recommend using the EML to PST Wizard.
This tool may convert multiple IncrediMail emails to Outlook-compatible PST format, including all attachments, without losing any data.
You can download the free demo version and then purchase the full version.
Now, move your IncrediMail emails to a PST file by following the steps below.
- On your computer, download, install, and run the software. Following that, the home window will look like this.
- Open the folder in explorer mode, navigate to the EML files folder, and view the entire contents.
- To export all data in bulk, click the Save button.
- Apply advanced settings by selecting the PST radio box. Then, to save the exported file, navigate to the destination directory.
- Now open Outlook and navigate to the exported file. To finish the task, simply choose the Import/Export option.
An Overview of IncrediMail vs Microsoft Outlook
When you need to move your data folders from one email client to another, it’s necessary to have a basic understanding of the programs. You’ve seen two methods for exporting IncrediMail to Outlook PST account. Each email client now has a brief notice.
Email program IncrediMail:
IncrediMail is a free email client for Windows that runs on the desktop. It’s used to personalize emails by choosing from a variety of built-in background themes. It has an easy-to-use email management system and can set up POP/IMAP accounts. IncrediMail is not considered a proper email client due to the presence of aesthetic components. As a result, for business purposes, individuals prefer professional email applications like Outlook.
Outlook by Microsoft:
Professionals utilize Outlook, which is a well-known desktop-based email software. Calendars, contacts, tasks, and more complex capabilities are included. All of these alternatives play a critical part in the business’s ability to keep track of critical email data. The PST file stores all of your emails, contacts, and calendar information. Multiple IMAP or POP 3 accounts can be configured in Outlook.
Furthermore, there are numerous Outlook versions to choose from, including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and so on. The Microsoft Outlook application is available for both Windows and Mac OS X. After learning the differences between the IncrediMail and Outlook mail programs, we’ll need to convert IncrediMail email messages to a PST file in order to access Outlook.
Taking into account the user’s issue, ‘how to convert emails from IncrediMail to Outlook PST?’ For the same, we have supplied a relevant solution. Users can now transfer data from IncrediMail to an Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 email account using this method.