How to use Sony Smart TV Remote Application?
The brand Sony is a well-known company in the field of electronics. It is widely known for its television display quality and reliability.
It is comparatively higher in price when compared to other electronics in the market. On the other hand, its durability and advanced features make it worth paying the extra bucks.
This Sony television comes with different types of displays with various size options.
People can blindly trust Sony-branded television because it lasts longer without any issues.
Further, the Sony smart television runs using the Android operating system (OS). Generally, the manufacturer provides a remote control along with the Sony smart television to control its functions.
This Sony smart television can also be controlled using the remote application that is available on the internet.
This added feature helps people to control their Sony smart television in the absence of the remote control provided by its manufacturer.
A note of this Sony smart television remote application and the instructions to install it is provided in this article below. Check out: Check out: sky go on firestick
About Sony Smart Television Remote Application
As discussed earlier in this article, the operating system (OS) that Sony smart television uses to operate is the Android operating system. Added the Sony smart television can be controlled using the smart application called the Android TV Remote Control application.
This application is compatible with both Android and iPhone smartphones.
Further, this application is installed on your smartphone and it uses your Smartphone’s infra-red feature to control your Sony smart television provided, your smartphone with the Android Remote Control Application and your Sony smart television must be connected to the same internet connection or Wi-Fi network.
Features of Sony Smart Television Android Remote Application
The features of the Android Remote application include,
- It is compatible with almost every Smart television model that was released by Sony and many other brands.
- It has all the options that your original Sony smart tv remote contains.
- Not only one television but it Can also be used on many Sony smart televisions at the same time connected to the same internet connection.
- You can perform all the options to control your Sony smart television using this smart application apart from starting your tv.
- It also has a voice command option to help you control your Sony smart tv hands-free.
- This application on your smartphone (Android/iOS) can be used to make changes in its volume, changing channels, etc.
Instructions to install the Sony Smart Television Remote Application
To gain control of the Sony Smart television, the remote application consists of the D-pad and touchpad.
The following are the set of instructions to be followed to install the Sony smart television remote application on your smartphone (Android/ iOS).
- Connect your Sony smart television’s plug to the power socket at your place and switch it on.
- Switch on your smartphone (Android/iOS) and open the application Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Ensure that your Sony smart television and your smartphone (iOS/ Android) are connected to the same Wi-Fi network with high-speed internet connectivity.
- On your App store or Google Play Store, click the search option present on the top right corner of your smartphone screen.
- Now on the search bar, search for the Android TV Remote Control application.
- Select that application and click the option Install present on the right side.
- Install the Android TV Remote Control application on your smartphone.
- Open that application and you can log in by proving your user details.
- Further, on that application click the search option present on the top to search for your Sony smart television name.
- Select your Sony Smart tv’s name and click ok.
- Then, you will get a pin displayed on your Sony smart television screen.
- Enter that pin on the application installed on your smartphone and click ok.
- Finally, your Sony smart television is paired with your smartphone with the Android Remote Control Application and now you can control your Sony smart television using the Android Smart tv remote application successfully.
Thus, this article helps the users of the Sony smart television users to control their smart tv with the use of the Sony smart tv remote application successfully without the use of the remote control provided by its manufacturer.